- Write a newspaper style ‘sport article’ which recounts their weekend/weekday sport game… how the game played out, players of the day, play of the day, halftime/fulltime score, what your team needs to work on for the next game.
- Write a ‘diary entry’ from a characters point of view...use the read aloud or a personal book to write an entry where you put yourself in one of the characters shoes.
- Argue a ‘hot topic’... put across your opinions and ideas about a controversial topic… ‘why students should /should not have to wear a uniform’, ‘why kids should / should not have homework’, ‘why we should / should not get more choice in what we learn’...
- Express your opinion about a global issue… ‘why is there poverty in the world?’, ‘why do countries fight?’, ‘what will happen if the world ends up with too much rubbish?, ‘how can i encourage people to recycle?’...
- Create a page where you ASK QUESTIONS which you are curious about …”I sometimes wonder about…”
- Create a page where you add ‘fitness’ hints and ‘eating’ hints to...to encourage readers to keep a healthy balanced life.
- start a page for ‘My favourite recipes’, ‘My favourite Play Station games’, ‘My favourite sportspeople’...
- Write an informative post about LearningMYway so your readers learn about what it is, how it works, and what the benefits of it are.
- Write a reflective post on something you have been learning in class. Use the twitter hashtags as a starting point…#theONE6www (what went well) #theONE6aqih (a question I have) #theONE6inti (i need to improve)
- Use www.fotobabble.com to post a photo and learning comment into your blog
- Write a poem or other creative piece of writing like a rap or a song
- write a post called ‘My Bucket List’ and include the top 10 things you want to achieve in your life.
- Share your opinions/reactions to an artwork...post a photo of it and discuss what you like about it.
- Complete a FACT FILE about a country you would like to visit.
OR YOU COULD TRY THIS BLOG POST GENERATOR AND SEE WHAT IT COMES UP WITH FOR YOU...